Children’s Martial Arts Classes
Kids gain greater focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun and positive setting.
Han’s US Tae Kwon Do Center’s martial arts classes for kids provide benefits immediately, with results that last a lifetime.
Your child will learn:
- Better focus and concentration skills
- The importance of courtesy and respect
- Self-control and cooperation
- The benefits of exercise and physical fitness
- Perseverance – not giving up when faced with challenges
We know how to bring out the best in every child by teaching kids how to increase their focus, confidence, and self-disclipline through Tae Kwon Do. Teachers and parents often notice a big difference when a child begins martial arts classes – they listen better at home, try harder at school, and get better grades because of martial arts.
Adult Martial Arts Classes
Adults improve their physical fitness, relieve stress, and learn self-defense in a positive, encouraging environment.
Our adult martial arts classes are designed to improve flexibility, balance, endurance and strength while teaching self-defense techniques.
The benefits of martial arts classes at Han’s US Tae Kwon Do Center:
- Less stress and better health
- An enjoyable way to exercise and learn self-defense
- The chance to learning something new
- Meeting friendly people in a positive and encouraging environment
Most of our adults join with no experience. Our instructors are always ready to answer your questions and will take the time to teach you step-by-step at your own pace.
Little Tigers Classes
Preschoolers and kindergarteners gain greater focus and self-control while burning off extra energy
If you are looking for a fun, new activity for your 4 or 5 year old child, consider Han’s US Tae Kwon Do Center Little Tigers martial arts classes for preschoolers and kindergarteners.
At Han’s US Tae Kwon Do Center, we understand the unique challenges preschool and kindergarten age children present to both parents and teachers. Our Little Tigers martial arts classes are specially designed for young children to keep them excited to come to class every time. Plus, your child will gain greater focus, which will carry over to home and school as well.
Benefits of Han’s US Tae Kwon Do Center‘s martial arts classes for preschoolers and kindergarteners:
- Increased focus and self-control
- A structured learning environment
- A great outlet to burn off excess energy
- Patient and enthusiastic instructors
Family Martial Arts Classes
Families spend quality time with each other in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy together.
Many parents are looking for family activities that involve learning something new together that’s also fun. One activity that parents should consider is martial arts classes at Han’s US Tae Kwon Do Center.
At Han’s US Tae Kwon Do Center, families can take classes together. This provides you with shared goals, quality time with your family, and an opportunity to meet a great group of friendly people.
Han’s US Tae Kwon Do Center‘s family classes offer many benefits, including:
- A way to bring your family closer together in a positive environment
- A rewarding activity your whole family will enjoy and look forward to
- Greater respect among family members
- A way to find exercise time for both you and your children